Golrusk Pet Care Center’s Newsletters
In the Golrusk Pet Care Center’s Newsletter you will find informational tips for boarding, grooming, training and general pet care. You can keep up with specials from our Golrusk Boutique and Invisible Fence Brand®.
Are you interested in receiving the Golrusk Newsletter? Sign up now!
- December 2017 Newsletter- Tis The Season to get a puppy. No need to wait for training classes to begin. Learn about Golrusk’s puppy classes and open enrollment.
- November 2017 Newsletter– What is your pet doing while you are busy preparing for the holidays? Bridget from Golrusk West explaines the type of dog coats and best grooming practices.
- October 2017 Newsletter – New at Golrusk!- Ultimate Dog Daycare is a pet enrichment program based on a daily schedule of activities.
- August 2017 Newsletter – 10 Facts You Should Know About Training Service Dogs- A service dog performs a specific task for a person with a disability. Golrusk does not train service dogs, but every service dog must be well behaved. Our obedience classes will give every dog the potential to be well behaved dog.
- July 2017 Newsletter – Dog Park Safety – Read how to keep your pet safe at the dog park. Read grooming tips in summer – To shave or not to shave certain breeds.
- June 2017 Newsletter – Are You Prepared? – 8 ways to keep your pet safe during a tornado.
- May 2017 Newsletter – Sun and Fun at Golrusk – Ticks can be a problem, but do you know the best way to remove one from your pet?