Kitties Love the Golrusk Cattery! Golrusk Pet Care Center is proud to offer the finest cattery in Green Bay. All cattery suites have a view of the “Home Away From Home” living room setting. A skylight for natural lighting, furniture, and carpeting enhance the peaceful, homelike atmosphere.
Golrusk Cat Boarding Includes:
- Individual units for each cat which are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Each cat is provided with its own litter and litter box, food and water bowls, and your choice of premium pet food. You are welcome to bring food from home to keep a consistent diet.
- You have the choice of either our “Room With A View”, which has a glass back and overlooks our training room for a little entertainment, or our “Skylight Room”, which provides more privacy.
- No hassle Check-In & Check-Out. We make it easy for you! You are charged for the day you bring your pet in.
If you pick your pet up before 1:00pm, you won’t be charged for that day.
Standard Cat Boarding Rates:
Room with View: $16 daily
Skylight Room: $14 daily
Feline All-About-Me Time: $5/each time (optional)
20% off for each additional pet sharing a suite
- Vaccination Requirements: Vaccinations are required for the protection of your own pet’s health and the health of other pets being boarded. If your pet’s vaccinations are not current, arrangements can be made to have these vaccinations administered and you will be responsible for any charges incurred, plus a service charge for transportation to the veterinarian. Bring your receipt or the vaccination record that is provided by your veterinarian. When you have your pet’s vaccinations updated, be sure to bring the new record with you next time you board with us. If you have any questions about attaining vaccination records, just call your veterinarian or Golrusk staff will be happy to help you.
- FVRCP: Upper Respiratory – must be current according to veterinarians protocol.
- RABIES: Must be current within one, two or three years depending on the vaccination your vet uses.
- Check In & Check Out Policies: You are charged for the day your pet arrives. If you pick up before 1:00 pm or have your pet professionally groomed on his/her last day there is no charge for boarding on the last day.